RE: human-human K-40 dose- Reduction due to shielding of

So much for my feeling that the shielding effect would be small.  Although I
think there's some dependency on background level, separation distance and
target size, I don't think it's dependent enough to swing it the other way
(in relative terms).  I think you've put the final nail in the coffin on
this one, Dan.

Bruce Heinmiller CHP
heinmillerb@aecl.ca