Re: Ra, 25 mrem/y

If I were to walk down a country road or through a city I would not like to
receive 25mr or 250uSv, roughly the equivalent of a chest xray, without (1)
knowing it was happening, and (2) accepting that risk and exposure for some
benefit.

It maybe that I would be willing to undertake this burden for a benefit, but I
would rather do it as an informed consumer than otherwise.

Dan B.
npro1@ziplink.net