Re: RADSAFE Posting in wrong neighborhood

RADSAFERS,

My aplogy to you all. I don't know how, but looks like my posting to RADSAFE
found itself being sent to an Internet cesspool. Is it possible that RADSAFE was
hacked? Than you to Ray Carroll and Bjorn Cedervall to bringing it to my
attention.

I am sending a copy of this to my hotmail email address to see if such message
appears there. If so, then the problem resides in our server. If there is a
another response like the one before, then it is RADSAFE server.

If any of my future postings have any such references, or any such response,
then you can be certain that there is some tampering going on.

Again, my sincere apology.

Tosh Ushino