JCO accident - doses (again)?

The doses for the radiation victims have previously
been given as 2.5, 10 and 18 Sv. Then we got - about
6-7 weeks ago doses given in Gy with the highest doses
given as 4.96 and 9.06 Gy. Can anyone confirm that these
doses are the most recent and best estimates (reference?)?
If I remember right - there was also someone posting a
message that the highest dose was in the order of 9 Sv.

Regarding the Excel question: Thanks to the 5-6 Radsafers
who responded - I have enough hints and should be able
to create something as jpg or gif soon. Must however spend
this day on administration :-(.

Best regards, Bjorn Cedervall      bcradsafers@hotmail.com