RADSAFE Archives Y2K Compliant ?

I tried a search of the RADSAFE Archives yesterday and then repeated the attempt
again today for postings dated equal to or greater than a certain date.  In both
cases (and I used different dates for the searches) the first few hits that came
back had indicated posting dates for the years 2000 or greater.  After these
first few hits the query return was a chronological list of postings as
expected.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Leon E. Brown, CHP
Senior Consultant