Employment Opportunities

LONG TERM EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
OAK RIDGE, TN

Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) has long-term employment opportunities in
the Oak Ridge, Tennessee area.  We are currently staffing three (3)
contracts requiring Radiological Control Technicians.

Qualifications for these positions include:

*	Current DOE Core Academics
*	8 hour HAZWOPR
*	DOE "L" or "Q" Clearance
*	Experience - planning, monitoring, sampling, data collection and
recording, data analysis, and problem diagnosis and resolution.
*	Willing to relocate

KSR offers competitive salaries and the following benefits:

*	11 paid holidays
*	Paid Time Off
*	Insurance
*	401(k) retirement plan
*	Relocation Assistance

Again, we are currently staffing for long-term assignments beginning in
January 2000.  If you are interested, pleases forward a detailed resume
along with salary requirements to Kelly Scientific Resources, 100 Donner
Drive, Suite A, Oak Ridge, TN 37830 (865) 481-4900, Fax (865) 481-4909 or
E-mail: RICHIECL@kellyservices.com.

Terry Harmon, RRPT
SR. HP Tech
Kelly Scientific Resources