From: Douglas Simpkin [mailto:dsimpkin@execpc.com]
Sent: December 20, 1999 11:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: NRC Policy Guidance on the Internet?

I was on the phone this morning with my local NRC license reviewer
regarding a question on medical authorized users delegating authority to
other physicians.

He quoted from a Policy Guidance document 3-16. I asked if he could fax me
a copy, but was told that this is an internal document, and that I should
search the internet if I want my own. I tried NRC.GOV and got nowhere. Does
anyone know where in the vast wastes of the www that this Guidance document
might be hidden?

(A kinder, gentler, NRC... He wished me a merry Christmas! But still the
NRC... I have to find the Guidance document myself!) Oh, well.

Thanks-
Doug
Douglas J. Simpkin, Ph.D., DABR
St. Luke's Medical Center