Re: RADSAFE Date

December 21, 1999
Davis, CA

I think Melissa solved the problem. It was not my computer. There were no
RadSafe messages listed for December 19.

On December 20 she sent this message to RadSafe:

"Hi Otto, thanks for noting this, but in the future, please direct such
comments to me via private e-mail, as I am more likely to see such
things that way."

Otto

		Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
              Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health (ITEH)
		   (Street address: Building 3792, Old Davis Road)
		University of California, Davis, CA 95616
		Phone: 530-752-7754  FAX: 530-758-6140
		E-mail ograabe@ucdavis.edu