Re: NRC Policy Guidance on the Internet?

If not available online, I suggest a Freedom of Information Act request for
the document.  You may have to pay for the copy, but my experience is that
unless your asking for security system schematics or an employee's personnel
file the FOIA officer is often more forthcoming than some low-to-mid-level
bureaucrat.

Glenn A. Carlson, P.E.
St. Peters, MO
GlennACarlson@aol.com

In a message dated 12/20/1999 12:08:56 PM Central Standard Time,