Re: "Scientific misconduct" in gov't data

Ron,

Just as a curiosity.
I am not a CHP and I do not know much about how it feels to be one. :-)
I sow some discussion about possible disciplinary actions CHP can suffer.
But I missed most of that.
So I have a question.
How many CHPs have been "disbarred" for misconduct?
I hope it is not a classified information.

Emil
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 12/20/99 11:28:08 Pacific Standard Time,