Re: Strontium eye applicator

Carol,
Thank you for the detailed explanation of how this device is used to treat
disease.  It is very helpful for all of us to remember exactly why the
nuclear genie appeared so promising at the beginning of this century.  When
used appropriately it can help define the problem and or provide a cure.

Merry Christmas

Andy Tompkins
Woodstock, GA

jatalbq@mindspring.com