Re: PubMed Nair99 Radiat Res - Kerala population

Hi Otto,

I guess the Dec Rad Research hasn't been distributed? :-)

But for 100,000 people lifetime (generations) at an avg. of 7.5 times
the background of 300,000 people: it's pretty obvious with "no
difference" in effects.

Also, this was reported on last May, and since (with the anti's trying
to take a "preemptive strike" on the study!? :-) See e.g.,
http://www.acmi.canoe.ca/CNEWSScience9905/12_india.html

Nair was also at the Jan99 Tokyo Conference on Alpha Ra-Th-Rn Health
Effects (with Bob Rowland, Bob Thomas, Rundo, Stehney, Morlier-Monchaux,
Kathren, etc.  You should have been there!  :-)

Regards, Jim Muckerheide
Radiation, Science, and Health
muckerheide@mediaone.net