Re: Finns Hoard Iodine Fearing Russian Nuclear Mishap & other news

Greetings,

I have a question is this normal practice in the Northern / Scandinavian
Europe to buy a supplementary Iodine? Because I have lived in Russia, Germany
and US and I always used Iodine salt and it was and it is ENOUGH.
I am just wondering about the side effects of the Iodine overdose. ;-)
I remember here was a discussion of the Iodine administration risk and
benefits.
The person who was working on this issue is not with us anymore.
Is there any body who could help me out with this question?
Thank you.
Emil.
kerembaev@cs.com

In a message dated 12/29/99 7:56:15 Pacific Standard Time,