Re: "The Plutonium Files"-Question

In a message dated 12/30/99 11:39:02 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Andrew_Karam@URMC.Rochester.edu writes:

<< I just finished reading a book called "The Plutonium Files", written by a
 journalist who did a great deal of work on this topic several years ago.
 All in all it was an interesting book, although the entire book is colored
 by the author's relative lack of understanding of many fundamentals of
 health physics and her evident sense of outrage.  However, I did not read
 this as one of the diatribes that we so often hear from the "antis". >>
======
Is this the book which Eileen Welsome, formerly of the Albuquerque Tribune,
was preparing following her series in the Tribune in 1993 [which led to the
DOE "openness initiative" by former DOE Sec. O'Leary]  on the plutonium
injection experiments which won Welsome the Pulitizer Prize?

If so when was it published, and what is the publishing company?

Thanks.

Stewart Farber
Public Health Sciences
email: radproject@aol.com