Re: BNFL to Acquire Nuclear Unit

I guess that the BNFL message that was all too brief for some technical
reason refers to ABB Atom in Vasteras, Sweden- there are about 1000
employees there.

>BNFL to Acquire Nuclear Unit
----
Just noticed the first Y2k bug - an email that I sent to a friend at Ernest
and Young (Manhattan) bounced back because the computers didn't understand
what day it is - kind of surprising since we still have Dec. 31 at both
places: Jan. 2 was sent back! Don't ask me to explain that. Well, time to
rush to champagne and all that, Cheers!

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com