Re: Nuke Reactors Enters 2000 Unscathed Russia and Japan

The "Four units at the Bilibino Nuclear Heat and Power Plant" are listed
as 12 MWe. Anyone know the MWt re their district heating role?

Have a great New Millennium! Committed to bring nuclear/radiation
acceptance back from bureaucratic death! :-)

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net