AW: [ RadSafe ] AW: Gasteiner Heilstollen for holiday!?

Christoph Köstinger christoph.koestinger at gmx.net
Mon Aug 22 14:51:25 CDT 2005

Dear Rainer,

I think all these data are probably not significant as the overall
population in Bad Gastein and Bad Hofgastein (both 6.000 inhabitants) is not
very big. At least we were told several times by epidemiologists.

At least we don´t have any fear about lung cancer and I live there.

Best regards

Christoph Koestinger,
Gasteiner Heilstollen
Bad Gastein/Boeckstein