[ RadSafe ] Braking News -- Gasp firmly.

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Aug 3 10:00:14 CDT 2005

True, it really was off topic, but I broke restraints over the extolled
virtures of Ralph Cicerone joining the "elite scientists" (conventional)
of the nation and by the Presidential extolled virtues of inserting
Intelligent Design, ID, into science classes alongside Evolution.  With
a sufficiently large number of elites on the NAS, climate will be
repealed. If  ID is correct, then a return to the drawing board is
needed -- their LNT's are dying in the heat of global climate computer
runs replacing real observations.

Dog advises that Armageddon Insurance will come before the Pound last
week and yours, Floyd, will be honored. Be sure to designate
beneficiaries.  The Elite will bark over group rates if the pound pool
grows sufficiently.

Also posting further reports will be constrained to off-list contacts
lest the forebearence of the List and the Moderator be stretched beyond
reasonable limits.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog
"In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest
proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen
from time to time."