AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: "Science" reports on background radiation andhealth

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 16:26:20 CDT 2005

Jim,
That is my point.  It "sounds like" what you want to
hear.  I would rather have references.  Because an
article appears in a scientific journal what makes you
believe that it has been reviewed.  Science is
evidence-based which is validated by others repeating
the studies.  Do you see anything that approaches a
scientific study in this article?

What it says is "This yearlong essay series celebrates
125 years of Science by inviting researchers from
around the world to provide a regional view of the
scientific enterprise. Series editor, Ivan Amato"

http://www.sciencemag.org/cgi/content/full/309/5736/883

> cases
> > > is
> suffer
> > > any
> living
> > > in
> > > those
> These
> > > > >

> > > +++++++++++++++++++
> > > "Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by
> > > new idea and never shrinks back to its original
> > > proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
> > >
> > > -- John
> > > John Jacobus, MS
> > > Certified Health Physicist
> > > e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com

> > > Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home
> page
> > > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

> > > You are currently subscribed to the RadSafe
> mailing
> > > list
> > >
> > > Before posting a message to RadSafe be sure to
> have
> > > read and understood the RadSafe rules. These can
> be
> > > found at:
> > >
> > > For information on how to subscribe or
> unsubscribe
> > > and other settings visit:
> http://radlab.nl/radsafe/
> > >

> > +++++++++++++++++++
> > "Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a
> new idea and never
> > shrinks back to its original proportion." --
> Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
> >
> > -- John
> > John Jacobus, MS
> > Certified Health Physicist
> > e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com

> protection around
> > http://mail.yahoo.com

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com