[MbrExchange] RE: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: "Science" reports on background radiation andhealth

Denis Beller beller at egr.unlv.edu
Wed Aug 10 14:24:13 CDT 2005

Editors of some publications remove citations after review of the paper so
their readers can read their magazine without getting bogged down. My essay
in Foreign Affairs had more than a hundred citations when submitted. I
think they left just one, which was in the main body of the text, for
publication. FA is for politicians and Wall Street, although the review
board is full of renowned scientists. If that is the case with Science mag,
it may not be intended for scientists.

Denis