AW: AW: AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: "Science" reports on background radiation andhealth

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 10:40:33 CDT 2005

Dr. Cohen,
Do your studies include high background radiation
levels?  Did you look at longevity or only cancers?

Again, I am not interested in radon, but with ambient
exposures.

--- Rainer.Facius at dlr.de wrote:

> Thank you Bernard!
>
> Rainer
>
> Dr. Rainer Facius
> German Aerospace Center
> Institute of Aerospace Medicine
> Linder Hoehe
> 51147 Koeln
> GERMANY
> Voice: +49 2203 601 3147 or 3150

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com