[ RadSafe ] ICRP 66 excerpt and references needed

Doug Aitken daitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Aug 11 21:50:06 CDT 2005

In legal terms, we could say "asked and answered"

For someone as punctilious as yourself, surely the only moral course is to
cough up the fee and purchase the document!

Or are you requesting that a member of Radsafe break copyright and
illegally forward you the required sections??

Shame on you!
;~)
Doug

At 04:39 PM 8/11/2005, James Salsman wrote:
>Does anyone have access to an electronic, e.g. PDF, copy
>of International Commission on Radiological Protection
>Publication 66?  (Annals of the ICRP, vol. 24, nos. 1-3)
>
>In particular, I need the full text of the section beginning,
>"As extremely small, 'ultrafine' particles approach molecular
>size they tend to behave more like a vapour" -- along with
>the full citations to any reference inside of that excerpt.
>That may be on pp. 54-65 (Ch. 6. Gases and vapours), but it
>could also be on pp. 22-25 (Physiological parameters), 36-54
>(Deposition model), or pp. 231-413 (Annexes D&E.)
>
>The complete Annals of the ICRP, vol. 24, nos. 1-3 is $179.
>Electronic sections are on Science Direct if you have access
>at:  http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/01466453
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Sincerely,
>James Salsman