[ RadSafe ] Is there gonna be EPA in YEAR 12005 AC

Jim Hardeman Jim_Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us
Fri Aug 12 21:11:51 CDT 2005

Dimiter *

Jerry certainly looks wiser ... and like he has a far better personality (or should I say "felinality"?) than MOST people I know.

Jim

>>> "Dimiter Popoff" <didi at tgi-sci.com> 8/12/2005 19:35:46 >>>

Hmmm, it strikes me that Jerry ( http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/jerry.gif )
also has often been wiser (and sometimes even more intelligent....)
than many people I knew ....

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com