[ RadSafe ] Re: Government and money

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sun Aug 14 14:05:08 CDT 2005

Nice example about the bridge, I bet 10:1 this was about some particular company
getting the contract. I guess the system is getting (has gone?) out of control all
over the place. I had a local minister here (the local equivalent of the US DOE secretary)
personally intervene against me (even wrote himself as one of a 3 member comission) on
a decision for equipment purchase worth apr. US $60 k... Obviously he did just a favour
to some of my enemies, I have no idea what he got out of this.
Nowadays the goods are produced practically automatically and there is little if anything
going on other than elbowing to preserve an inherited position. It will take at
least one generation change before things perhaps begin to change (if ever,
I am not a psychohistorian so I really cannot predict... :-) .

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com