[ RadSafe ] Is there gonna be EPA in YEAR 12005 AC

Emil kerrembaev at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 14:41:19 CDT 2005

Before, they just did not know what to do with Background Radiation
so, they simply...... ignored it ;-)
Like we decide to ignore a stranger on the street...

On the other hand, we may feel more comfortable with "ALL ORGANIC"
bkgd radionuclide such as K-40.
I can understand that too.
Since, I know just enough about the ionized radiation so I see NO
DIFFERENCE in effects between "artificial" CO-60 and " all natural"
K-40, but  two gammas of CO-60 and potassium with one but with more
energy. What is the point?

The point is: An old idea of having knowledge just enough to be
RATIONAL about it.

I can not blame someone for being IRRATIONAL about man made radiation
since, they do not know enough about it and they HAVE to PROTECT
themselves from it because it is....... in the human or any life
specie nature = PROTECTION FROM UNKNOWN.
Otherwise we aa would ceased to exist long time ago....

What is next?

For the Yucca Mountain project bkgd IS recognized for the overall
risk assessment....good.
I hope, you guys who is out there in Las Vegas will start including
bkgd radiation from on your Environmental Dose Reports, otherwise
regulators may not like the fact that they did acknowledge bkg
radiation and you didn't :-)

Emil.