[ RadSafe ] Another Letter to the Editor about DU

Bob Cherry bobcherry at cox.net
Fri Aug 19 06:13:18 CDT 2005

The Battle Creek Enquirer not only published my letter, but it also
published two letters from local readers that were critical of Moret's
column.

The reporter contacted me for further information about contacts for
qualified experts and addresses authoritative websites, which I provided.

Dr. Moret took note on a listserver that "colonels were coming out of the
woodwork" in response to her column. This was before my letter appeared but
after I mentioned in on Radsafe. Hi, Lauren!

Bob C

  _____