[ RadSafe ] Another Letter to the Editor about DU

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Thu Aug 18 22:49:00 CDT 2005

In a message dated 8/16/2005 9:29:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bobcherry at cox.net writes:

Some you  have privately expressed support when I tell you of another anti-DU
article in  the media. Some of you have privately asked me to stop sending
such notes to  Radsafe. I would like to know what is preferred: to keep this to
myself or let  you know what the activists are saying about DU and my
occassional  responses.

I am very interested in following this issue, as well as all the inflated  or
downright deceptive "news" on radiological issues.  And, I am interested  to
see your responses, because I believe it is extremely important that the
professional community is responding, and I like the opportunity to support the
response.

My vote is that I'd like to continue to see the notes.

Barbara L. Hamrick