AW: [ RadSafe ] query

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Fri Aug 19 06:14:37 CDT 2005

Jerry:

If I left somehow the impression that proponents of the LNT postulate can draw on relevant empirical evidence (human carcinogenesis from chronic exposure below say 500 mSv) I apologize and recant. Even the ATB survivor data can be analysed in ways which below about 200 mSv make them compatible with a no-effect hypothesis. So actually the alleged chief-witness for the validity of the LNT postulate can be queried to give a negative answer. In an ordinary court the verdict would be clear.

(OT: As far as your exegesis of Genesis 8,21c is concerned, you may be correct. Yet, as a German saying goes, those sitting in a glasshouse should beware of throwing stones and being fallible myself I therefore prefer to suspend the jury until evidence is presented.)

Kind regards, Rainer

Dr. Rainer Facius
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Aerospace Medicine