[ RadSafe ] RE: Report: Can Terrorists Build Nuclear Weapons?

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Mon Aug 22 19:00:15 CDT 2005

Jaro,
do you mean the article is (much?) older than 9/11? I would not be very surprised if so.
I am pretty sure a 9/11 similar scenario has been contemplated at least about 40 years ago,
I was a child and I rememeber they then changed the route of the airplanes bound
for Sofia airport (prior to that, they used to fly above where I lived, the city centre).
All this would not be very surprising to anyone, though. I have had 9/11 like nightmares
decades earlier (although there were no suicidal pilots involved, just the crash of
a plane nearby etc...). I would guess this is not so unique a nightmare, other people must
also have had it. (? or did I get twisted in my childhood by those planes flying above us ...? :-) :-)
 Or do you mean the authors were killed? (I am really clueless, please advise).

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com