[ RadSafe ] Central Dose registry

BRISSON Nicolas nicolas.brisson at irsn.fr
Thu Aug 25 03:03:38 CDT 2005

Hi,

In France, IRSN is responsible for collecting dosimetry data for all classes
of radiation workers.
The department dealing with this is SISERI. You can check our website at
www.irsn.org and do a search on SISERI to get more information.
I'm afraid most of the available texts are in French though.

Feel free to mail me if you want a contact with the head of this department.

Regards,

Nicolas

Nicolas Brisson
IRSN/DEI/SIAR