AW: [ RadSafe ] Central Dose registry

Rainer.Facius at dlr.de Rainer.Facius at dlr.de
Thu Aug 25 05:31:46 CDT 2005

Frikkie and all:

In Germany the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (Bundesamt für Strahlenschutz BfS) <http://www.bfs.de/bfs/Impressum>  (http://www.bfs.de/bfs?setlang=en <http://www.bfs.de/bfs?setlang=en> ) maintains a nationwide registry where occupational exposures of all radiation workers - since 2003 including aircrew - are filed for decades.

Regards, Rainer