[ RadSafe ] More Fed agency promulgation of radiophobia

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 15:15:41 CDT 2005

Jim,
Your arguments about no risks from hypothyroid
treatment is valid.  However, how are you going to get
this information out?  I don't think arguing with
various people on this list is going to be very
productive.

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hanford/health_care/video_presentations.html

http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hanford/img/exposure_map.gif

> > Sincerely,
> > James Salsman

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com