[ RadSafe ] More Fed agency promulgation of radiophobia

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Fri Aug 26 14:23:38 CDT 2005

First, there are no significant exposures to the population, even though
there could have been individual instances of significant exposures.

As Ralph Lapp said in the early '90s: "Any credible scientist that explained
that no effects could be found were excluded from participating in the
study."  And science knows that millions of people received much higher
thyroid doses from medical diagnostics (especially before 1970 and the
introduction of radioimmunoassay by Roz Yalow, for which she received the
Nobel Prize), and the even higher doses for hyperthyroid treatment, with no
thyroid cancer effects.  (For the hyperthyroid patients there was no leukemia
or other cancers from the 10-15 rad whole body dose associated with the I-131
treatment.)

ATSDR is so inept that was claiming that toxic chemicals have adverse effects
right down to zero, except they 'arbitrarily' allowed that there could be no
effects below the level of the Minimum Daily Requirement for these vitamins
and minerals.

There is no credible science, nor scientists, involved.

Regards, Jim Muckerheide