[ RadSafe ] More Fed agency promulgation of radiophobia

James Salsman james at bovik.org
Fri Aug 26 13:18:53 CDT 2005

Jim Muckerheide wrote:

> Our responsible industry and government authorities need to develop and
> establish the institutional basis to question these results....
>
> Obviously, no credible "science" or scientists influence these results!

I'm guessing Jim hasn't seen the videos:

   http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hanford/health_care/video_presentations.html

If he has, I wonder what his definition of "credible" is.

> (Note: I am an Idaho Hanford 'downwinder' - Moscow, 1946-49 :-)

Idaho residents don't have much to worry about.  Almost all the
really significant exposures were in Adams, Benton, and Franklin
counties in Washington:
   http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/hanford/img/exposure_map.gif

Sincerely,
James Salsman