[ RadSafe ] Discussion of the Data Quality Act

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Sun Aug 28 14:25:07 CDT 2005

Thank you Marshall, and Friends,

Today's Globe article is at:
http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2005/08/28/interrogations/?pa
ge=full
or:
http://tinyurl.com/9vfnc

This is from an author writing a book to misrepresent the fact that so-called
"science" results by many gov't agencies, and their well-rewarded
"researchers," are often manipulated results to support the bureaucratic
agenda of the agencies. This has been documented by many gov't agency
scientists (including EPA) that their work is misrepresented and misused by
agency mangers and executives, and was the basis of the legislation to
provide opportunities for others to examine the often secret basis on which
agency decisions are claimed to be based.  There is little fear among
credible scientists that there data will "get out."  Any fear is as
represented in this biased article would be by those who play the agency game
of producing and promulgating false data and misrepresenting results.

Regards, Jim