[ RadSafe ] Central Dose registry

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at TNW.TUDelft.NL
Mon Aug 29 07:46:42 CDT 2005

Dear Frikkie and RadSafers,

In the Netherlands we also use a Central Dose Registry named NDRIS
(National Dose Registration and Information System). In this database
the exposure of all radiological workers (occupationally exposed
workers) is archived. All persons in the database are identified by a
unique ID (number) and keep this number even when they change employer.
This registry was set-up on behalf of the The Dutch Ministry of Social
Affairs and Employment (SZW).

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg - RadSafe moderator & List owner
Head Training Centre Delft
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)

Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Delft University of Technology
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands