[ RadSafe ] " No brain cancer link to mobile phones, study says "

Glenn R. Marshall GRMarshall at philotechnics.com
Wed Aug 31 07:13:26 CDT 2005

My phone feels cool to the touch.  Of course after I talk on it for a
while, it doesn't feel cool any more, but rather feels like it's just
about the same temperature as the rest of me.  So perhaps my face is
heating up my phone, increasing the phone's chances of developing
cancer.  This requires further study; make checks payable to me.

Glenn Marshall, CHP