[ RadSafe ] Activity question

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Mon Dec 19 19:50:52 CST 2005

I also think that when it comes to setting low-level threshholds,  scientists
recognize there is little difference between 10, 50, 70 or 100 Bq/g,  but you
have to settle on some number eventually for regulatory purposes.

Barbara L. Hamrick, CHP, JD

In a message dated 12/19/2005 9:33:52 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,