[ RadSafe ] IAEA Printed Material Stolen?

Paris M mavrokp at otenet.gr
Sun Dec 25 12:59:09 CST 2005

Mysteriously=Impossible to determine how and when the IAEA documents have
disappeared form a certain place.

Missing =the first logical conclusion is that this material has been lost

Stolen= failure of all efforts to find the printed material (and a few VERY
weird events) forces me to examine the extreme (?) possibility of being
stolen