[ RadSafe ] TFP - next questions

Bob Shannon bobcat167 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 29 10:41:39 CST 2005

I have taken some time to look through the Radsafe archives but to no avail.
So I would like to pose this question again.

At some point several years ago, there was a semi-detailed description of
the method being used by the tooth fairy project to analyze teeth for Sr.
Can anyone point me to this post?

Thanks!

Bob Shannon
Kaiser Analytical Management Services