[ RadSafe ] sr90 from noble gases

StevenFrey at aol.com StevenFrey at aol.com
Thu Dec 29 17:35:27 CST 2005

We certainly can, Norm. Your question shows that you don't understand  this
science. With due respect, why should we waste our time educating you? You
don't trust any of us in here, anyway. We're all nuclear liars in your  mind.

Recommendation: enroll in a radiation sciences program at a credible  college
or university. See. Learn. Do. You might even enjoy the academic journey
toward enlightenment.

Your old friend,
Steve

In a message dated 12/29/2005 3:52:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,