[ RadSafe ] Job Opportunity at Texas A&M University.

Menchaca, Daniel I d-i-menchaca at tamu.edu
Fri Dec 30 12:09:27 CST 2005

All,

Here is a posting for a Health Physicist at Texas A&M University in
College Station, Texas.  It is a full-time job with benefits.  To view
the job posting, navigate to http://tamujobs.tamu.edu/ and select
'Search Postings' on the left navigation pane.  Enter 060502 in the
'N.O.V. Number' search box, press the 'Search' button and the job should
pop up.  To review the specifics (or apply), click on 'View' in the
Position Title box.  To apply, select 'Apply for This Position'.  Please
do not send resumes directly to me, I can only consider applicants who
apply through the web site.

Regards,

Dan

Daniel I. Menchaca, MS, CHP
Radiological Safety
Environmental Health and Safety Department (EHSD)
Texas A&M University
4472 TAMU
College Station, Texas  77843-4472
Voice: 979-845-0063