[ RadSafe ] Rt. 9 in MA

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 17:53:57 CST 2005

On 30 Dec 2005 at 15:46, LNMolino at aol.com wrote:

> A trained dog can operate a meter, you have to have someone that can
> interpret said readings then make a decision on actions or inactions
> with some  type of realistic risk assessment in place.

I agree absolutely. The problem is there are detectors out there, but
the majority of those using the detectors don't have a clue as to
what the readings mean. Hence, businesses and roads continue to be
closed for hours where there is no need to do so.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/