[ RadSafe ] DOE warns CH2M Hill about exposure

Susan Gawarecki loc at icx.net
Thu Jul 21 16:59:08 CDT 2005

Stabin, Michael wrote:

>I agree of course. My gosh what if the same person had flown to Denver
>by mistake for a few weeks? Increased cosmic AND terrestrial radiation
>dose in the same trip of a comparable magnitude! (It's a joke people,
>don't nitpick me on details here.)

Speaking of which, I will be flying to Denver for the ANS DD&R
conference during the second week of August.  Will I see any radsafe
correspondents there?  I plan to take a couple of days on the preceding
weekend to visit a friend at her large llama ranch and get a little
extra dose in the process (hoping for hormetic effects). ;-)

Susan Gawarecki