[ RadSafe ] DOE warns CH2M Hill about exposure

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 09:59:30 CDT 2005

I guess it is always easy to consider that a
conspiracy is to blame for not getting your way.  I
guess it depends on what press releases you believe.

Yet, for all the whining, there is talk about new
nuclear reactors being built.  Maybe that is what we
should focus on.
--- "Muckerheide, James" <jimm at WPI.EDU> wrote:

> Right Sandy, except of course this is solely the
> (intended) result of the
> LNT!
>
> The ignorance represented here is built into the
> policies and training of
> thousands people, in DOE, industry, NRC, etc., etc.,
> that any amount of
> radiation is harmful, and always a good excuse to
> exercise ever more costly
> and wasteful stupidity.  They are generally trained
> even to ignore anything
> from HPs and rad safety experts on the policy and
> process implications of
> incidents and events.
>
> This is no accident!  It is the explicit intent of
> the
> ICRP/NCRP/BEIR/EPA/NRC/DOE/FDA/NIOSH/ATSDR cabal rad
> protectionists to assure
> that the $100s billions being expended for "clean
> up" and controls will
> continue to feather the nests of the bureaucracies
> and industries, to which
> the HPs and other experts are minions to generate
> bureaucratic empires and
> profits, and then discarded.
>
> Regards, Jim

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist
e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com