[ RadSafe ] DOE warns CH2M Hill about exposure

Muckerheide, James jimm at WPI.EDU
Wed Jul 20 18:44:29 CDT 2005

Right Sandy, except of course this is solely the (intended) result of the
LNT!

The ignorance represented here is built into the policies and training of
thousands people, in DOE, industry, NRC, etc., etc., that any amount of
radiation is harmful, and always a good excuse to exercise ever more costly
and wasteful stupidity.  They are generally trained even to ignore anything
from HPs and rad safety experts on the policy and process implications of
incidents and events.

This is no accident!  It is the explicit intent of the
ICRP/NCRP/BEIR/EPA/NRC/DOE/FDA/NIOSH/ATSDR cabal rad protectionists to assure
that the $100s billions being expended for "clean up" and controls will
continue to feather the nests of the bureaucracies and industries, to which
the HPs and other experts are minions to generate bureaucratic empires and
profits, and then discarded.

Regards, Jim