[ RadSafe ] Traveling After Nuclear Medicine Procedure May n ot fly

Jean-Francois, Stephane stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com
Fri Jul 22 14:33:03 CDT 2005

Sorry I did not express myself properly: Not detectable with "portal
monitors". All you need to create terror is to tell that a public facility
is contaminated with radioactive material. No matter the level or extend.
You don't need high level readings or alarms from portal monitors. And of
course, let the media take care of the interpretation of any contamination
results...

Stéphane Jean-François, Eng., CHP
Manager, Environmental and Health Physics services
Merck Frosst Canada
514-428-8695
514-428-8670
stephane_jeanfrancois at merck.com