[ RadSafe ] Rokke's DU Presentation at St. Bonaventure in 2003

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Fri Jul 22 15:04:35 CDT 2005

James, you are reducing this issue(s) to a tragic comedy. I have no idea
what transpires in Rokke's private thoughts, but I believe his public
behavior precludes any rational concern for the "health of future
generations". His (and your) personal feelings may be  another matter.
Personal decisions are one event; defending the health of future
generations is quite another. Some of you seem to show conclusively that
these events can be mutually exclusive.
Cheers,
Maury&Dog       maurysis at ev1.net   Maury Siskel