[ RadSafe ] Re: [ RadSafe] What Became of this 2001WHO Investigation?

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Sun Jul 24 19:21:55 CDT 2005

Roger Helbig,
"among chemists" does not equal "chemists" as I am sure you know,
you are taking my words out of context.
I suggest we keep this list clear of plain propaganda wars at least as long
as they are not radiation related.

I may consider studying the issue why this chemist did or did not whatever
he or she was supposed to do or not to so I can answer you what I think
about that once _my_ question - why activists picked
depleted uranium of all uncountable other hasards, many of which are much
nastier - receives a plausible explanation. I mean hasards to which the soldiers
and the population of the battlescene are potentially exposed.

Thanks,
Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com