[ RadSafe ] LNT survey page

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Jul 26 08:22:50 CDT 2005

I guess I should have typed it all capitals. The page is

LNT.TGI-SCI.COM , your text font apparently has mislead you
to take the lower case l for an upper case I ...

As for links from TGI's main site to the LNT page, there are none.
This would mean I would have to modify the main site once now
and once again within several weeks when I delete the lnt.tgi-sci.com domain,
not a big deal but I saw no benefit coming out of such a link to anyone.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com